05 June 2008

Library Thing

I can see that this could be a whole lot of fun, in my Copious Free Time.

But seriously, folks, what a kewl source for reader's advisory suggestions and leads...although it depends a lot on the popularity of the books. I looked up a couple of my books (not among the most popular) and some of the recommendations were rather bizarre. I think when there are few recommendations, it kinda grasps at straws. Or delivers no recommendations at all.

Still, I look forward to browsing some of the suggestions of some of my colleagues.

(Meanwhile, I added a pretty cover montage in the sidebar of this blog. Uh-oh, more books covers...some of which I do not own copyright for. I suppose I will be first against the wall when the Book Cover Police show up...but it's going to have to be a pretty big wall, with all those thousands of Library Thing users.)

No comments: